Jio is one of the fastest growing Mobile Network Provider in India today. With a wide range of options to choose from, residents are slowly changing their network providers. Most prefer Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. This is mainly because Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd or JIO, is currently offering the best mobile service in India and has the biggest fan base when it comes to internet service.
We usually get features like text messaging, voice calls and data from our provider. However, voice call service is one of the most important features that we get from our network providers. What if calls are free? Jio promises to provide you with free calls. It can be local calls, STD calls, incoming and outgoing roaming calls, and even calls to any network.
Why Choose JIO?
When it comes to network providers, JIO has been the talk of the town these days. People are starting to get curious about the Jio digital life. Unlike other providers, JIO has a high rating when it comes to 4G network service. What people want is an honest provider. With JIO you are assured to get the best service without the complicated telecom charges or any hidden charges. You will get free voice calls to any network.
If you want to go Postpaid, JIO is offering the best 4G tariff plans that would definitely right for your budget and your needs. What makes JIO special is that students are given extra discounts for the services that they are using. JIO is the only network provider that has a Platinum Customer Service rating all over India.
Get Help from JioCare.
If you need to talk to a customer service representative, JIO can provide you with assistance anytime. They have experts who are available to assist you from Mondays to Sundays, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
These are the numbers to call to connect with JioCare.
- 1860-893-3333 – If you are interested in Jio, this is the line for new customers.
- 198 or 199 – For existing customers, this is the Jio customer care number toll free.
- 1800-889-9999 – If you don’t have a Jio subscription, or if in any case, you cannot currently use your JIO number to call customer service, you can use this number.
- 1977 – This is used to activate your HD voice and data services.
- 1800-890-1977 – If you want to activate data services only, this is the number to call.
- 1800-889-9333 – If you have a corporate number, you can call this number to get JioCare assistance.
How to Reach JIO through EMAIL.
There are people who can’t just wait in the line for a customer service representative. Not everyone has that spare time in their busy schedules. These people use email service to get their concerns fixed or maybe make inquiries for new promotions. With Jio, you can now send your queries and concerns through their email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, you can visit their official website. Just go to customer support, fill out a form and submit. As easy as that! No more waiting needed.